Tuition and Fees: 2018-2019
Tuition for all Kindergarten - 8th grade students is $4950.
- The following grants apply for any Kindergarten through 8th grade student’s initial 2 years at OLL.
- First Year 50% grant, final tuition of $2475
- Second Year 25% grant, final tuition of $3712.50
Pre-Kindergarten tuition (priced per month for 9 months, September - May):
- Class A: T/Th Morning (8:45 - 11:30) $1815 ($202.00/month) - Recommended for 3 year olds.
- Class B: T/Th Full Day (8:45 - 3:15) $2350 ($261.00/month) - Recommended for 3 year olds.
- Class C: M/W/F Morning (8:45 - 11:30) $2655 ($295.00/month) - Recommended for any age.
- Class D: M/W/F Full Day (8:4:45 - 3:15) $3310 ($368/month) - Recommended for 4 year olds.
- Class E: M-F Full Day (8:45-3:15) $5175 ($575/month) - Recommended for any age
The Following Multi-Child grants are available (includes full-time Pre-K):
- $250.00 grant for 2 children
- 3+ Children maximum grant of $12,500 per family.
Grants cannot be combined and are subject to conditions in the tuition agreement.
A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per child with a max of $300 per family is required at the time of enrollment. This fee is not applied to tuition. If there are financial concerns, please contact the school office.
A $275 fundraising fee is required for students enrolled in Kindergarten through 8th grade, as well as students enrolled in full time Pre-Kindergarten.
A $100 fundraising fee is required for students enrolled in part time Pre-Kindergarten.
OLL+ Tuition Information 2018-2019 School Year
- Kindergarten-8th grade: $2200 per year ($245/month) for full-time care, inclusive of before school care, after school care, and care on most "school's out" days, September-May.
- PreK: $2500 per year ($278/month) for full-time care, inclusive of before school care, after school care, and care on most "school's out" days, September-May.
- $35 per day for dropping in on "school's out" days.
- $15 per use for dropping in for before school care or after school care.