Tuition and Fees: 2017-2018
Tuition for all students (Full-time Preschool,Kindergarten through 8th grade) is $4850.
- The following grants apply for any Kindergarten through 8th grade student’s initial 2 years at OLL.
- First Year 50% grant, final tuition of $2425
- Second Year 25% grant, final tuition of $3637.50
Pre-Kindergarten tuition (priced per month for 9 months, September - May):
- Class A: T/Th Morning (8:45 - 11:30) $1700 ($189.00/month) - Recommended for 3 year olds.
- Class B: T/Th Full Day (8:45 - 3:15) $2200 ($245.00/month) - Recommended for 3 year olds.
- Class C: M/W/F Morning (8:45 - 11:30) $2300 ($256.00/month) - Recommended for any age.
- Class D: M/W/F Full Day (8:4:45 - 3:15) $3100 ($345/month) - Recommended for 4 year olds.
- Class E: M-F Full Day (8:45-3:15) $4850 ($539/month) - Recommended for any age
The Following Multi-Child grants are available (includes full-time Pre-K):
- $250.00 grant for 2 children
- 3+ Children maximum grant of $12,500 per family.
Grants cannot be combined and are subject to conditions in the tuition agreement.
A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per child with a max of $300 per family is required at the time of enrollment. This fee is not applied to tuition. Registration fee is waived if turned in by Feb. 1st, 2017. If there are financial concerns, please contact the school office.
A $275 fundraising fee is required for students enrolled in Kindergarten through 8th grade, as well as students enrolled in full time Pre-Kindergarten.
A $100 fundraising fee is required for students enrolled in part time Pre-Kindergarten.
OLL+ Tuition Information 2017-2018 School Year
- Kindergarten-8th grade: $2200 per year ($245/month) for full-time care, inclusive of before school care, after school care, and care on most "school's out" days, September-May.
- PreK: $2500 per year ($278/month) for full-time care, inclusive of before school care, after school care, and care on most "school's out" days, September-May.
- $35 per day for dropping in on "school's out" days.
- $15 per use for dropping in for before school care or after school care.