Welcome to Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, is a private Catholic school, housing pre-school through eighth grade. Students at Our Lady of the Lake have an opportunity to develop their faith and establish a personal relationship with God through classroom instruction, liturgy, service learning and other programs. We provide instruction in and support for, Catholic doctrines and Catholic social teachings in our religion classes and throughout our curriculum. Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School educates within a framework of Christian values and in partnership with parents. It develops the highest individual potential in mind, body and spirit.
5 reasons to send your child to our lady of the lake catholic school
- With the guidance of a first class teaching staff OLL students are provided innovative instruction through our Blended Learning approach, tailored to the unique needs of each student.
- Small class sizes ensure that your child is receiving the best instruction and guidance they need to grow academically, emotionally and spiritually.
- A safe and supportive community of teachers, staff and parents who are committed to a high quality faith-based education embodied by our motto "Work Hard, Praise God, Love One Another!"
- Students that lead - Our faith-based Catholic education inspires our students to learn, love and lead. Our aim is to educate the whole child and prepare them for a life of excellence, fulfilling their potential as a child of God.
- Variable Tuition - Think you can't afford a Catholic education? Think again! Our Variable Tuition model allows any family wanting a Catholic education to receive one.
The mission of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, in partnership with our school families and the entire parish community, is to provide a Catholic education that nurtures the spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical growth of each student. Further, each student, school family, and staff member is encouraged to live by Christ’s example of loving, joyful service.